||Xuzhou Medical University (XZMU) has set up the “The Principal Foundation” for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of international students. This scholarship will be provided to those excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study. Now it includes students who are qualified and excellent to apply for Master, Doctoral or Successive master-doctor Programs in Xuzhou Medical University.
CATEGORIES OF APPLICANTS:
Qualified and Excellent foreign students who wish to undertake full time study in Master, Doctoral or Successive master-doctor Programs in Xuzhou Medical University.
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
Applicants for Master or Doctoral Programs must have the relevant medical background in Bachelor or Master’s study.
Applicants for the master's degree program must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 30.
Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master's degree and be under the age of 35.
3. Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of Xuzhou Medical University.
4. Applicants must have a good academic record.
5. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by government, University or other organizations simultaneously.
6. The students are obliged to complete the required study and obtain the degree granted by XZMU. If the student quits the study due to his/her personal reasons, XZMU has the right demand the student to refund all the issued scholarship, and terminate his/her scholarship qualification.
CONDITIONS OF SCHOLARSHIP
1. Cover the whole tuition fee.
2. A living allowance of CNY1,000 per month
Scholarship recipients will be granted the full living allowance from the beginning of the term.